Tweet TONTON - FITNESS ADVISER: omega 3 - hipertrofia

omega 3 - hipertrofia

Publicado  quarta-feira, 27 de julho de 2011


Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Muscle Growth: Promising Potential
11:30 AM | Posted by Martin Berkhan





Can omega-3 fatty acids boost muscle growth? Well, let's just say that I'm very excited to report about the results from two new studies that sought to answer that question. The results? I will tell you all about in this article.

I don't have time to keep up with the going-on's in the forums, and I don't know if the weight training community has taken note of these studies yet. I hope they will, because these findings are - by far - the most interesting thing I have come across in a long time.

First, I'd like to do a brief review on omega-3 (n-3) fats and how they work. And since we're on the topic, let's also do a quick no-BS review on what they are actually good for.

(This article is somewhat long and I wrote the n-3 health and fat loss review since I thought I'd give myself a refresher course on the topic. I don't talk about the new studies mentioned in the introduction until the latter 2/3 of this review. If you don't give a damn about the effects of n-3 intake on health and fat loss, feel free to skip the first part of the article and go to "Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Leucine Resistance.").

0 comentários: